Windows System Engineer bij ProbitisTopjob
As a windows system engineer you will be part of a Windows server support team in a large environment (located in Brussels).
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will ensure that our windows server-park is in shape and well managed. When new servers are needed, you will coordinate with appropriate operational teams;
- You will coordinate with other technical teams (e.g. netwerk team) to build new infrastructure;
- Solve 2nd line incidents related to the environments managed by the support team:
- Perform automation scripting using powershell;
- Transfer services to MS Azure;
- Perform patch management;
- Investigate new technologies to optimize the work of the support team;
- Ensure a guard;
- Improve technical quality of the environment;
- Analyze and resolve escalated monitoring events;
- As a second line support member you will be in contact with end-users to analyze complex support calls;
- You have proven windows system engineering experience
- You speak Dutch or French and English
- You are able to integrate quickly in an existing team
- You are used to working in large environments
- You will work in 24h00/24h00 on-guard system (remote) and will work occasionally Saturdays and Sundays (to support big releases).
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training.
Probitis is a young, growing and dynamic IT company, created by experienced architects, project and service managers. Through their integrated project and service management model, they decrease the gap between project management and service management, on different layers. They do this by means of developing a common goverance model, by integrating the change management processes, by streamlining operational documentation, through monitoring strategy.