UX/UI Designer bij Cognizone
Cognizone is looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. The UX/UI Designer will work closely with our developers to measure and optimize applications to improve ease of use and create the best user experience. Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, building navigation components and designing graphic elements. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers
- Create and implement interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Present UI mock-ups to internal teams and external stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
We would like you to have the following:
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, In Vision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects
- Be part of a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary including benefits
- A variety of challenging projects to test your skills
Cognizone is a scale-up of several ICT engineers, experienced in different computer science disciplines, working with data and semantics for the last 18 years, providing industrial strength solutions.
@ Cognizone you’ll get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects, but that’s not all!
You’ll be part of a fast-growing company.
You’ll feel inspired by your colleagues who are fully dedicated to their jobs.
You’ll work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from all over Europe (and even beyond!).