Technical Expert Java bij CGITopjob
Do these triger words sound interesting to you? Then keep on reading!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Senior Technical Expert/Architect JAVA:
- You deliver an important contribution to the realization of projects
- You are technically very skilled but you can cooperate very well with clients and you can translate their requirements into solutions
- You contribute to the success as a specialist based on a proactive attitude, a high level of ambition, an extreme drive and your extensive knowledge and experience
- You give technical support to the sales team regarding future projects and bids
This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment.
- You are an Architecture Professional with strong emphasis on Applications, Data and/or Technology Architectures and understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- You have proven experience in integration projects (SOA)
- You have excellent understanding of Design Patterns, Scrum, Java/J2EE or similar industry standards best practices.
- You have experience with Java: J2EE, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate/JPA, Log4j or other logging framework, ESB, webservices
- You have experience with SQL Development: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL
- You are real team player, a flexible and pragmatic attitude is your second nature
- You are flexible, innovative and you like challenges
- You are driven and you are willing to take necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field of Java technologies
- You combine hands-on knowledge and experience with good communication skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- You are motivated and committed
- You have a strong customer focus
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication skills Dutch or French and English + interpersonal skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. they have a company dream:
CGI's mission is to help clients succeed through outstanding quality, competence and objectivity, providing thought leadership and delivering the best services and solutions to fully satisfy client objectives in information technology, business processes and management. In all they do, they foster a culture of partnership, intrapreneurship, teamwork and integrity, building a global world class information technology and business process services company.
CGI's vision is to be a global world class end-to-end IT and business consulting services leader helping their clients succeed.
CGI calls their professionals ''members'' to emphasize that all who join the team are invited to become company owners and shareholders through the share purchase plan. As owners, members have the opportunity to participate in the life and development of the company, and to be part of the challenges and rewards that come from buiding a world-class company, such as benefitting from the enterprise profit participation program.