Interne System Administrator bij Step Up Consulting
We are looking for a System Administrator to head our IT department. You will be responsible for managing our server, network, and user-device infrastructure.
You will also contribute to further optimize/develop the current IT infrastructure and processes. This gives you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, assisting your personal growth while increasing the efficiency with which StepUp can generate value for our clients.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Maintaining Network & Server Infrastructure
- Contribute to maximizing availability and performance
- Identify needs and propose solutions
- Work towards an automated monitoring system
- Improve existing backup and recovery procedures
- Providing IT Support
- First line of contact for employees (around 35) with IT issues
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding of new and departing employees
- Enhancing Information Security
- Develop procedures to maximize security, confidentiality, and integrity of data
- Define and document best practices
- Identify problematic processes or devices and propose solutions
- Take the lead in the application process for ISO 27001 certification with a specialized external partner.
We are looking for a candidate with following skills/competences:
- Eager to learn, and the ability to combine best practices with a pragmatic approach
- Multiple years of relevant industry experience is a must!
- Relevant academic credentials are a plus, but not required
- Technical skills:
- Familiarity with the MS ecosystem: O365, Active Directory, group policies, …
- Experience with network administration (firewall configuration, DHCP, DNS, …)
- Knowledge of system security techniques
- Knowledge of backup and recovery procedures
- Scripting language of choice (Bash, PowerShell, Python, …)
- Ability to document complex systems
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of Linux systems
Lack of knowledge with a few of these is not necessarily problematic, assuming you are willing to acquire them while working here.
- Personal skills:
- Is passionate about IT and infosec and eager to further develop in this field
- Is pragmatic and finds satisfaction in solving complex problems
- Is fluent in Dutch and English
StepUp Consulting can offer you the possibility to be part of a young, dynamic and growing team with strong opportunities for future growth. We can offer you a competitive salary, added with a broad range of extra benefits. With our office located near the train station of Leuven easy access is guaranteed. You will be active in a professional environment, in a fast growing team, where hard work goes hand in hand with good laughs.
StepUp Consulting is a dynamic and fast growing consultancy company, founded in 2010. As consultants we focus on supporting our clients to improve their marketing and sales processes to create growth. We are active in Revenue Management consultancy, where we help large companies (FMCG, Telco) to optimize the ROI of their marketing mix (promo and media), provide solutions to track sales data, measure retailer margin, … We operate from our offices in Leuven, but are active in many countries across Europe.