Support Engineer bij IntixTopjob
As a support engineer you will be part of the professional services team for the Intix Message Suite, based in Mechelen. You will follow up customer issues and requests and coordinate issue resolution with the INTIX development teams. You will also coordinate installations and upgrades with INTIX customers.
You combine your analytical skills with a professional and service-minded attitude towards INTIX customers.
- You have at least two years of professional experience as a support engineer or in a technical help desk function.
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented attitude.
- Analytical mind, structured approach, problem solver.
- Affinity with web applications and web development.
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent tools.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Good knowledge of desktop productivity tools.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of scripting or programming language and/or SQL.
- Knowledge of search systems.
- Knowledge of French and other languages.
- Products. We are a product company. Our main focus is the INTIX Message Suite.
- Projects. We work on implementation projects for our customers in house. We don't do body-shopping.
- Size. We're big enough to be interesting, but small enough to be enjoyable.
- Work life balance. We are aware that you have a life outside of work and are pretty flexible about it.