Software Electronic Engineer bij Qorvo
- As a software engineer you will play a key role in developing a wide variety of embedded and PC software.
- On one hand, you will focus on firmware development supporting prototype and validation measurements of Qorvo’s IEEE 802.15.4 and Bluetooth chip solutions.
- On the other hand, you will design full blown test applications used by production facilities building products integrating Qorvo IC’s. Further, you will be involved in customer projects from the early stage.
- Your development activities will be driven by well-considered design decisions based on the requirements of both internal and external customers.
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded software development
- Solid, hands-on experience in embedded C programming
- Creative and efficient in debugging and testing embedded systems
- General knowledge of mixed signal and digital hardware design building blocks
- Experience in C# software development is a must
- Experience with use of test and measurement equipment
- Knowledge of python scripting language is an asset
- Experience in schematic and PCB layout design is nice to have
- You have an open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners
- Quality focused mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
Your car. Your smartphone. Your wrist. Your heart. Even outer space. All around you, Qorvo products are at work, connecting and protecting the world. They bring core technologies and radio frequency (RF) solutions to mobile, infrastructure, defense/aerospace and Internet of Things markets. Transforming the way you live, work, play and communicate — that's what inspires them.