Service Desk Collaborator bij SOA People
• Customer support coordination contact for SAP Application Management
• Daily follow-up and administration of open requests from customers
• Support management in reporting on our service desk activities
• Plan repetitive preventive maintenance actions
• Administration of users and user rights in multiple systems
• Execution of standardized tasks in SAP
• Assist in execution and follow-up of support improvement actions
• Administrative follow-up of Service Desk operations and invoicing
• An experience in a service desk is mandatory
• Strong service orientation and team player
• Experience with application management, ITIL is a distinct advantage
• Disciplined execution of administrative tasks is mandatory
• Ability to quickly learn new processes and tool
• Good communication in English, Dutch is mandatory French is an advantage
• A unique opportunity to grow and to learn the ins and outs of a SAP Application Management Service Desk and the associated ITIL processes, a skill set much in demand in today’s market.
• An office-hours job from our Belgian main location in Wavre; spot assignments to other locations in Mechelen or Ghent are possible.
• On-the-job training plan to acquire needed technical and organizational skills
• An enthusiastic professional challenge in a fast growing company today in the top 5 SAP partners in Europe
SOA People is a leading partner in Business Strategy Execution powered by SAP:
• 600 Sap experts
• 800 customers in all kinds of industries and companies of all sizes
• 11 years of success and growth
• 12 regional offices across Europe
• 100M€ turnover with target to reach 200M€ in 2020
Since 2007, SOA People has been supporting its customers to transform their businesses into exceptionally efficient, highly performing companies.
SOA People is SAP Platinum Partner, accredited by SAP as Quality Partner, certified Partner of Center Expertise for its support services, member of the SAP EMEA partner executive committee, and certified on each SAP solution.
SAP has recognized SOA People with the SAP EMEA Partner Excellence Award 2017 for Innovation.
Building on our 5 core values, we’re creating an environment that’s vibrant, professional, innovative and… fun.