Senior UX/UI designer bij BricsysTopjob
We need a killer UX/UI designer to enable the next generation of UI experiences (both desktop and on-line). Is this you? If yes, you’ll be charged with the creation of the user experience for BricsCAD - our flagship desktop CAD platform - and Bricsys 24/7 - our cloud collaboration platform. We’re building mobile apps, and we’ll need your help there, also.
What we need you to do
- Understand the needs of our users
- Understand the state of the UI art
- Evaluate our existing UIs and build an improvement plan for each app
- Sell your improvement plan to our marketing and development teams
- Build innovative user workflows, wireframes and UI prototypes
- Document these new tools to help us build user training materials
- You have solid end-to-end experience in UX/UI design
- You have supernatural skills with wireframing tools: Sketch, InVision and the Adobe Creative Suite
- You breathe design; it drives your life and your passion
- Knowledge of SketchUp and other CAD tools is welcomed
- Knowledge of standard front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) is welcomed
- A full-time or 4/5 job in Ghent (UCO tower)
- Flexible hours and sufficient vacation (young parents friendly)
- Competitive remuneration with extras (pension fund, meal vouchers, hospitalization & car insurance)
- A no-nonsense work floor with a flat hierarchy and direct access to management
- Autonomy in planning and designing your own work (guidance and collaboration possibilities are available)
- Interesting mix of team members to discuss designs and problems
- Encouragement to show initiative, learn, grow and develop your own ideas
- Parties, pizza Fridays and other (optional) fun activities
Bricsys is a global provider of engineering design software brought to market under the BricsCAD brand, powering 2D drafting, 3D modeling, sheet metal design, and building information modeling (BIM).
BIM is a new way of thinking in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry, shifting from 2D computeraided drafting to designing 3D virtual models.