Senior Data Scientist bij Lindacare
More concretely, your contribution to the team will be:
BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Proficiency in developing multidimensional data visualizations for business users using modern Dashboard/Reporting/Analytics solutions.
- Strong knowledge of a relational and dimensional database modeling, business intelligence technology and metadata management.
- Proficiency developing and tuning SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills that model clear, analytical thinking and sound judgment.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to develop presentations summarizing analysis and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Your skills (aptitude) will be important, but what we value the most is your attitude. If you are the right person:
- You take on a new task, you get it done no matter how challenging, boring, tiny or huge it is, everyone within the dev team can count on you.
- You care about the people you work with, acknowledging that nothing great can be achieved working alone.
- You make it obvious to everyone around you that you really enjoy your work.
- You are humble enough to understand that 'the best solution' is something subjective.
- An exciting venture to improve the quality of life of people suffering from chronic diseases
- Hundreds of challenges ready for people willing to take action
- A multicultural environment of very talented and open-minded people where trust, recognition, ambition, freedom and joy are key values
- A competitive compensation package
- Considering the fast growth of the company, LindaCare also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content
- At LindaCare, we believe that flexibility in working hours and location are key for a good work-life balance
- Freelancers are also welcome
What We Do
LindaCare is a digital health software company specialized in the development of integrated remote-monitoring software solutions for chronic heart disease management. We provide healthcare professionals and hospitals with a single integrated and unified vendor independent software platform, making patient remote-monitoring significantly more efficient and enhancing the quality of patient care.
One day, every patient with a chronic disease will have peace of mind and better quality of life, knowing his health condition is being monitored, anywhere, anytime, all the time.
Patients with Chronic Heart Failure and Cardiac Arrhythmia who have Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices for Cardiac Rhythm Management.
LindaCare is the result of a Hack-a-thon, organized by Microsoft Innovation Center, attended by our owner and founder Shahram Sharif. His group listened to the intense frustrations of a nurse named Linda. At the time, she was finding it difficult to monitor her patients remotely because the systems used by nurses and doctors across all hospitals and clinics, weren't the same. We made it easy for people like Linda to observe her patients with our single, unified software platform. On one dashboard, Linda could view those who had remote monitoring data from different cardiac device vendors. Her workflow became more efficient due to built-in automation which assimilates into electronic health records. She could also see which patients needed the most attention and how quickly as well as their health history. The results were faster action, quicker reporting and lower re-admission rates for her patients. Because at LindaCare, we want everyone to Enjoy Life More.