- Are you passionate about salesforce.com applications development?
- Do you want to create solutions with high usability and quality?
- Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
- Are you motivated to help clients to deal with their challenges?
Does this sound like you? Then keep on reading
Your duties and responsibilities:
- … looking for Salesforce.com Developers to strengthen CGI’s family. As a salesforce.com consultant you:
- Assist our clients by developing Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality.
- Develop the integration of Salesforce with other applications
- Contribute to the success as a specialist based on a proactive attitude, a high level of ambition, an extreme drive and your extensive knowledge and experience
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects
This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment.
….the following skills and experiences:
- 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com implementations
- 2+ years’ experience as architect or lead developer
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications
- Strongly interested in cloud technology and CRM
- Clear understanding of architecture options and design trade-offs, and ability to communicate design choices
- Experienced with object-oriented design patterns
- Acquainted with webservice technology
- Familiar with agile development concepts
- Experienced in guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology
- Acquainted with database technology (SQL Server, Oracle, Data modeling)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Have experience in application or web development
- Held a technical architect or lead role in multiple projects, OR Gained equivalent knowledge through participation and exposure to these types of projects
- Are confident with translating business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- Have an awareness of common third party solution providers for Salesforce
- Are motivated and committed
- Have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. they have a company dream:
CGI's mission is to help clients succeed through outstanding quality, competence and objectivity, providing thought leadership and delivering the best services and solutions to fully satisfy client objectives in information technology, business processes and management. In all they do, they foster a culture of partnership, intrapreneurship, teamwork and integrity, building a global world class information technology and business process services company.
CGI's vision is to be a global world class end-to-end IT and business consulting services leader helping their clients succeed.
CGI calls their professionals ''members'' to emphasize that all who join the team are invited to become company owners and shareholders through the share purchase plan. As owners, members have the opportunity to participate in the life and development of the company, and to be part of the challenges and rewards that come from buiding a world-class company, such as benefitting from the enterprise profit participation program.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? CGI ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van SalesForce.com Developer bij CGI.