QA Automation Engineer bij Gantner
• You make and maintain automated test scripts.
• You develop/configure framework(s) for test automation.
• You implement test (management) tools, make customisations and execute upgrades.
• You optimise existing manual & automated testing activities.
• You create scripts and tooling for load testing, performance testing, API testing, cost simulation.
• During peak periods, you help your colleagues with manual functional verification.
• You coach your colleagues in using test tools and applying test automation.
• You hold a high-level IT degree or have gained the same level of expertise by experience.
• You have at least three years’ experience in test automation, performance testing or test management tools.
• You are well acquainted with structured testing, test methodologies and test techniques.
• You have a good knowledge of automation, configuration and application tools.
• You have experience with or a strong interest in cloud-computing techniques.
• Experience with Atlassian Stack, JenKins, CI/CD tools is a plus.
• You are flexible and willing to make an extra effort to reach milestones.
• You take the initiative, are pragmatic and creative in finding solutions.
• You like to work in a team as well as independently.
• You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally as in writing.
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and multinational IT company
- A competitive salary
Gantner BeNeLux-UK is market leader in leisure management solutions, such as ticketing, points of sale, access control and visitor-centred building management. Among our customers, we have swimming pools, museums, zoos, theatres & cities that use our solutions to enhance visitor experience at their sites and to automate their processes.