Product Manager bij GuardSquare
As a product manager at Guardsquare, you have the unique opportunity to help shape market leading mobile security products. You identify key customer requirements and use your application security knowledge to translate these into new features and products. The right candidate is passionate about adding value for our customers and will interact with both them and our engineering, sales and marketing teams to do so efficiently.
- Computer science degree or previous experience in the application security industry.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently communicate complex concepts to various audiences.
- The desire to create innovative and disruptive products.
- Passion for delivering the best possible user experience.
What you can expect from us?
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work.
- The opportunity to improve your skills on a personal and a technological level.
- An attractive salary package with benefits like meal and eco vouchers, retirement savings, hospitalisation insurance, phone, SIM card, compensation for commute...
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
Guardsquare helps companies around the world to protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Our customer base includes both multinational corporations and individual developers in various industries. We are well-known for our open-source Java optimizer and obfuscator, ProGuard. In addition, we develop cutting-edge solutions for the protection of Android and iOS applications. DexGuard (Android) and iXGuard (iOS) provide advanced code hardening and runtime self-protection functionality. In 2018, Guardsquare won Deloitte’s Fast 50 award for the fastest growing Belgian tech company. We thank our success to our dynamic and international team.