Network Security Engineer bij Curios
As a Security Network Engineer your main job at Curios will be to help customers with their network environment. How to better enforce security on the network so that the security gaps are being mitigated.
Need to have
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Strong technical knowledge of networking protocols.
- Good knowledge of Firewall technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with security Tools such as: Splunk, Qradar, Tenable Nessus, Tripwire, Carbon Black
- Security Certificates of firewall vendors
- Experience working in large IT enterprise environments
Contract for an indefinite period and a competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Cellphone with telecom provider subscription
- High-end Laptop
- Sodexo meal cheques
- Hospital and group insurance
- Yearly training budget to spend on your professional development
Curios provides expertise and guidance in the field of cybersecurity. This is offered in the form of managed security services and risk services.