.NET Developer bij CotengTopjob
- As a .NET Developer you'll join the .NET team and you'll work on various internal projects.
- You will update existing applications and you will participate in the development of new applications.
- As a .NET Developer you are responsible for independent analysis, programming, testing and maintaining programs.
- Experience with Knockout, Angular 4+, Git, Jira, Confluence is a plus.
- You have experience with unit testing
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- You like to work in environment where experience is shared and stimulated to expand
- You are fluent in English, and are happy to work in a Scrum environment.
- Customer focus, showing initiative and your sense of responsibility are your second nature.
- A fascinating job with an international character and continuous learning.
- Projects that go well beyond classical administration automation.
- A stimulating and stable place where you can grow your capabilities in an open and no-nonsense environment.
- An open communication and the desire to exchange views and ideas with the existing team of professionals who are also passionate about growing our software.
- An attractive and competitive salary with extra benefits.
Coteng NV is and has been a proven reliable ICT partner (based in Belgium, and India) for over 20 years. As a highly specialised player in custom software development we help our customers to implement their digital strategy. A complex business process automation or connecting sophisticated hardware, we like a technical challenge. We are specialised in the development of high-end communication-, database-, web-, and system software on different platforms and networks in an Agile culture. For our office in Belgium (Deurne, Antwerp) we are looking for a .NET Developer