- You have minimal 5 years of proven experience as a developer in a web environment
- You have good knowledge of .NET and C#
- You are experienced in
frontend as well as back enddevelopment but will also support current applications
- You are quality minded: Unit tests, functional tests, snapshot testing, DevOps automation,
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You are interested in SQL Server, Websockets, Google FCM, Redis, Elasticsearch
- You like to work independently but you also like to be part of a 5-person development team
- You live in the surrounding area of Tienen or are willing to move her. Sponsorship not included
COTW can give your career a boost and offers a full-option performance-led remuneration package
In return for your dedication and added value you receive a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as a company car, yearly bonus plan, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, …
To increase your job satisfaction, we offer flexible working hours, flexible holiday planning, 26 holidays, a cafeteria with warm meals at reduced prices, possibilities for home office and learning & development opportunities
Are we the perfect match?
- Can you fulfill this vital function within our online auction platform?
- Are you result oriented and able to communicate
withina down-to-earth company where we highly believe in a can-do mentality?
CarsOntheWeb (COTW) is a young, international and fast growing company, with offices in 5 European countries. COTW offers cars from leasing companies, car importers and owners of car fleets to professional car traders in Europe through an online auction system. The headquarters of COTW is located in Tienen, where the roads are still free of traffic jams.
In a dynamic company like
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? CarsOnTheWeb ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET developer bij CarsOnTheWeb.