Junior Software Testing and IT Engineer (Belgium) bij Hybrid Software
You will carry out manual and exploratory testing on web applications across browsers and mobile applications.
• Testers at the company have the opportunity to also use their skills in the many stages of a project. You could be involved in activities such as requirements analysis, planning, test design, security and vulnerability testing, performance, releasing, documenting, training and post-release support.
• You will have the opportunity to develop and support automated testing scripts and procedures.
• As a software company our IT infrastructure is key, and you will be involved in setting up and maintaining the required IT infrastructure to create software, run tests and make the software available internally and externally
• Experience of manual testing (experience with test automation tools would be a bonus but not necessary).
• Experience with setting up IT infrastructure: computer hardware, virtualisation software and software installing and scripting.
• Good written & verbal communication and the ability to work in a team.
• A good understanding of the software development process will help.
• A degree in computer science or similar.
• Commercial experience will help, but not required.
We offer you a job with flexible working hours, and a relaxing working atmosphere.
• Your starting salary will depend on your current skills and experience.
• We are more than happy to consider less experience applicants, if you can demonstrate your suitability for the role.
• You will be albe to progress within the company and have structured objectives to increase your salary as you grow..
Hybrid software is een Jong en dynamisch software bedrijf, met hoofdkantoor te Merelbeke. Onze softwareoplossingen bevinden zich in de grafische sector, meer bepaald in de wereld van etiketten en verpakkingen.