Junior BI Guide bij Datamotive
- You will work on a wide variety of end-to-end business analytics implementations.
- You will be combining multiple projects for multiple clients across Belgium
- You will be involved in knowledge sharing and coaching.
- You will inspire and guide our customers in their digital transformation journey.
- You will be responsible for scoping, roadmap definition, architecture, blueprint design and data modelling.
Skills & experience
- Experience in functional and/or business Analysis
- Experience in common project management methodology (Prince2, Agile, SCRUM)
- You have a broad BI knowledge and experience in different BI domains including SAP.
- You have experience with common database platforms, such as SAP HANA, SAP Sybase IQ, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- You are familiar with common data modelling techniques, such as dimensional modelling, data vault, 3rd normal form, etc.
- You have experience in SAP Data Services and other ETL tools
- You have a keen interest in big data technologies You speak English and Dutch or French.
What’s in it for you?
- Projects where you will be technically challenged
- The comfort of a small, familiar company with the advantages of a big Cronos network
- Colleagues who share the same passion and speak the same language (also technical ;)
- Continuous learning
- The stimulation and appreciation of own initiatives
We provide customized services and solutions for your digital transformation. Regardless of whether you want to change your entire business or just some components. We help you navigate the digital maze and define the right business analytics strategy to boost your organization. To do so, we combine services of SAP consulting, software, hosting, support and training.