Java Architect bij CGITopjob
Are you passionate about the evolution of JAVA Architecture?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Does this sound like you? Then keep on reading
Your future duties and responsibilities:
... looking for JAVA Architect to strengthen CGI’s family. Are you keen on:
- Working independently but also to exert some influence in the technical direction of the project with close colleagues.
- Collaborating with development teams on new platform initiatives
- Translating functional requirements into usable architecture
- Creating high-level architectures for systems and strategize development process
- Writing consistent, clean and maintainable code
- Participating in code reviews with constructive criticism
- Documenting solutions with concise and clear explanations
- A graduate in computer sciences (graduate or university) or similar through experience
- Experienced (at least 5 years) in Java 7&8 development with Spring
- An expert in Object Oriented techniques, interfaces oriented development and Dependency Injection
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks
- Eager to contribute to the growth of CGI in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible, innovative and you like challenges
- A good communicator, in Dutch and English + interpersonal skills
- Holder of Java Certificates
- Expert in full web technology stack
- Experienced in creating RESTful APIs, SOA and microservice architectures
- Expert in design patterns
- Expert in scalable application development, including caching strategies
- Experienced (3+ years) with Spring stack of technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. they have a company dream:
CGI's mission is to help clients succeed through outstanding quality, competence and objectivity, providing thought leadership and delivering the best services and solutions to fully satisfy client objectives in information technology, business processes and management. In all they do, they foster a culture of partnership, intrapreneurship, teamwork and integrity, building a global world class information technology and business process services company.
CGI's vision is to be a global world class end-to-end IT and business consulting services leader helping their clients succeed.
CGI calls their professionals ''members'' to emphasize that all who join the team are invited to become company owners and shareholders through the share purchase plan. As owners, members have the opportunity to participate in the life and development of the company, and to be part of the challenges and rewards that come from buiding a world-class company, such as benefitting from the enterprise profit participation program.