- Development and maintenance of ESB integrations, Cloud Integrations, B2B scenarios and process orchestration
- Design and development of adapter services, interfaces and integration tools
- Maintenance of integration frameworks for LoQutus customers
- Development – in collaboration with other designers/integration architects – of design & data models related to integration tracks
- Integration tests
- Sharing your knowledge of your expertise with your colleagues and stakeholders at the clients.
- A Junior integration Expert has an academic degree and the ambition to become a reference in Enterprise Integration. You will start as an integration developer and will be asked to become an expert in at least one of the following topics:
- Integration basics (SOAP, REST, JMS, …) and design in UML
- At least 1 integration platform (IBM, Oracle, SoftwareAG, WSO2, Mule, …)
- Advanced integration domains such as API management, mobile integration, Service Oriented architecture and cloud integration
- Excellent communication skills are essential, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organisation
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations, using the newest technologies. Focus here is our customer, the user, interactions between the user and the organization with an eye on an optimal user experience, simplifying and optimizing services and processes.
LoQutus was founded in 2002 by Joachim Vanden Brande surrounded by a small group of people with an extensive expertise in Enterprise Application Integration and ICT architecture in general. After a period of intense cooperation with the Möbius group, in 2004-2005 the partnership became structural and LoQutus became an integral part of the Möbius group. The Möbius group counts more than 120 employees who are active in Business Consulting, ICT Consulting and operate from Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
From business need to IT Solution Architects with a great understanding of business, that is what we are. We can easily make the link between business and IT. A pragmatic approach that works for your organization, that is what you get. For that, you can also count on an innovating solution. Innovative thinking and continuous use of state-of-the-art technologies always play an important role elaborating a project.
Architect. Assist. Assure
Making your enterprise digital by using a holistic approach, going from architect through assist up to assure.
Architect Developing a strategic roadmap as answer to your business requirements, your IT-needs Assist Realizing your solution with passion and knowledge Assure Securing your solutions, always.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? LoQutus ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Integration Expert bij LoQutus .