Information Security Officer bij Napoleon GamesTopjob
As Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for the implementation and roll out of the Information Security vision and strategy, programs, processes and procedures to ensure that all information and technologies are adequately protected.
- Developing and implementing an Information Security strategy (multi year roadmap + security action plan) as well as programs, guidelines and processes to enable the organisation to conduct business in a secure and compliant manner;
- Creating awareness and ensuring that the awareness level remains high as well within the whole organisation as outside (customers);
- Identifying, evaluating, prioritising and analysing Information Security Risks;
- Advizing and supporting business with regards to managing their specific security risk and giving guidance on the implementation and execution of the necessary technical and operational measures cfr GDPR ;
- Supporting the Data Protection Officer in the execution of the responsabilities as required by GDPR ;
- Acting as a leader with regard to Security with sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security technologies;
- Creating an information highway for being able to respond appropriately to trends and incidents at all levels of the organization;
- Reporting to management on Information Security;
- Representing the company towards external parties (regulator, external auditor, ….) concerning security topics;
- Coordinating the follow up of incidents and preventive actions.
- You have ideally a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or business oriented studies;
- +5 years of relevant experience in Information Security (Op Risk, Info Security, ….) and ideally you have proven experience in setting up an ISO strategy and plan;
- You have an outstanding business acumen and solid experience with the Software Development Cycle;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both in writing and spoken);
- Information Security & Privacy related qualifications are an asset (CIPT (recommended), CISM (recommended), CISA (nice to have));
- You have good knowledge of GDPR – practical experience is a plus;
- You have deep insight in and strong understanding of business processes and architecture and have the competences to translate the key security prerequisites into practical solutions;
- You are strong in stakeholder management and capable of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external key business partners;
- You are a strategist and visionary and at the same pragmatical and solution oriented
Napoleon Games offers you a challenging position in a unique, fast moving and dynamic environment, situated in Aalst. Your drive to the office ends where the traffic gets stuck ….
In return for your passion and expertise, Napoleon Games offers you an attractive salary package with advantages. But since an image says more than 1000 words, please have a look at the following YouTube link and no further need to convince you that this position is your chance to be part of our growing team …
Napoleon Games is de Belgische marktleider in sportweddenschappen en online games. Bovendien heeft Napoleon Games 23 speelhallen, verspreid over beide landshelften, en het Grand Casino Knokke in handen om zo het aanbod aan casino entertainment voor de speler te vervolledigen.