Front-End Software Architect bij Codit
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements in close collaboration with the Products Team;
- Act as the technical contact for front-end related matters across all development cycles
- Keep a helicopter view on technical aspects and overlapping;
- Work on different projects/sprints/streams in parallel;
- Develop complex matters both conceptually and technically into one or more architectural diagrams, and have them produced into full functional production solutions;
- Define risks and constraints starting from an abstract project and/or product vision, as well as integrational relationships;
- Define solution architecture, infrastructure architecture, information architecture and technical architecture by case;
- Participate actively in the preparation of Proof of Concepts;
- Deal with obstacles on program level and in doing so, support the development teams;
- Drive the products competence center actively, where you participate in the continuous improvement of our development processes;
- Give presentations to senior managements, customers or prospects and peers;
- Take the trusted advisor role towards management regarding technological and architectural choices.
- Master cognitive level (e.g. Commercial Engineer, Business Informatics, etc);
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a comparable role;
- Extensive experience with agile/SCRUM principles;
- Quality comes first, as you have cleverly structured test plans;
- Affinities with cloud development based on modern technologies and frameworks:
- Microsoft ASP.NET WebAPI
- Microsoft Azure
- RESTful design principles, hypermedia
- Unit testing
- Source Control principes (Microsoft TFS, GIT)
- ORM (Microsoft Entity Framework 5 Code First)
- Domain Driven Design principles
- Dependency Injection
- Cloud patterns & anti-patterns
- Source Control principles (Microsoft TFS, GIT) > Visual Studio Team Services & Git (vs Microsoft TFS)
- Experience in front-end development:
- Angular 2+
- < >Twitter Bootstrap
- Sass & Less
- Responsive design
- Mobile application development
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- Know how to generate code in a structured way, based on UML specifications and analysis;
- A great communicator, clear and transparent;
- A natural passion for technology and thus understanding the importance of UX for tomorrow’s cloud applications;
- A natural leader and able to inspire others ‘to go the extra mile’;
- As part of the winning team, you openly share this mentality;
- Prepared to support your colleagues at all times and train them as required;
- Confident in analyzing and quickly understanding an architecture in a different context;
- Never stop learning nor liking it.
You will have the opportunity and challenge to remain on the edge of technology, by joining a talented and multicultural Products team, now based in Malta and Belgium (HQ).
The package includes a competitive salary with company car, a flexible, dynamic work environment and a lots of fun. You’re in charge of your career within Codit, supported by inspiring colleagues and an annual Personal Training Budget. This allows you to train yourself and grow within the company.
Codit is a leading IT services company providing consultancy, technology and managed services in business integration. We successfully help companies reduce operational costs, improve efficiency and enhance control by enabling people and applications to integrate more efficiently.
Having started as a highly competent Microsoft BizTalk Server specialist focused on integration, we have grown substantially to become a leader in business integration, API Management, Azure and Internet of Things, using a wide range of Microsoft technologies, including innovative cloud-based solutions.
Codit employs about 160 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Malta, of which 80 are certified Integration Engineers working in our offices or at the customers' premises. Since its inception in the year 2000 Codit has successfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide. In 2016 the team achieved a yearly turnover of 15 million euros.