Enterprise architect bij CGITopjob
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to strengthen CGI’s family. As an Enterprise Architect you will:
- Design and document the architecture for complex information systems.
- Guide the client in the elaboration of standards, best practices and tools to be used on projects.
- Outline a long-term vision on application, data and technology while keeping coherence between tools, platforms and infrastructure.
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers.
- Guide business and functional analysts in their analysis and check their deliverables on quality and completeness.
- Be responsible for the project’s conformity with set standards and consistency with other projects.
- Collaborate with medior architects and business analysts to achieve higher performance for the client.
- Be the point of contact of the medior architects on the project’s complex topics.
- Analyze, assess and review the existing IT-architecture and advise the client on the creation of an adequate, performant and healthy IT-vision and IT-strategy.
- Be responsible for the project’s alignment between business and IT.
- Be asked to execute quality checks in order to discover and fix incompleteness or possible issues.
- Occasionally be in charge of the management and planning for a small team of architects on complex projects.
You are an experienced IT Enterprise Architect with at least 5 years in a similar role. You are able to demonstrate following skills:
- Architecture analysis and Strategic planning (VMOSA) methodologies
- Good business development skills: (pre-)sales, proposal writing, partnership
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Cause-effect analysis and problem solving
- Understanding of organizations, its drivers and underlying principles
- Sees and keeps the overall picture in mind
- Innovative and Pragmatic, results oriented
- Quality minded: ability to excel
- Leadership,entrepreneurship and proactivity
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication in both Dutch and English
- Excellent analytical skills (business and IT)
- Good relationship skills, team player
- Can easily communicate with business and IT people up to C-level
- Can work independently and seek own information
- Can coach and lead a team in their design and development activities
- Knowledge of different analysis techniques (Use cases, scenario building, ...) and knowledge of BPMN, UML or Archimate.
- You are experienced in using frameworks (Cobit, TOGAF), methodologies and tools for Enterprise Architecture purposes.
- You have experience with Service Oriented Architectures within large scale implementations.
- Knowledge of programming languages and database structures.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. they have a company dream:
CGI's mission is to help clients succeed through outstanding quality, competence and objectivity, providing thought leadership and delivering the best services and solutions to fully satisfy client objectives in information technology, business processes and management. In all they do, they foster a culture of partnership, intrapreneurship, teamwork and integrity, building a global world class information technology and business process services company.
CGI's vision is to be a global world class end-to-end IT and business consulting services leader helping their clients succeed.
CGI calls their professionals ''members'' to emphasize that all who join the team are invited to become company owners and shareholders through the share purchase plan. As owners, members have the opportunity to participate in the life and development of the company, and to be part of the challenges and rewards that come from buiding a world-class company, such as benefitting from the enterprise profit participation program.