DevOps Engineer bij ProbitisTopjob
As a Devops Engineer at Probitis you are part of a team 8 experts, with an attitude of “if we can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed”. In this team the development streams evolve in Agile way. You’ll work in a mission critical environment in an international trading context. In this environment Windows is used the most. And our customers took the strategic choice to move more and more servers into MS Azure.
As a Devops Engineer your main task will be to help automate the operational activities. You will negotiate with development teams about the release and process automation processes. Next to that you will automate the release management process for the different development streams. And you’re also responsible for the automation of the server provisioning process for the development teams. It is your task to ensure this automation runs as smooth as possible. And last but not least, you will make sure all servers are patched consistently.
- You have experience in automation in a Windows environment;
- You have proven experience with tooling in the domains of continuous integration and Devops (like Ansible, Puppet,infrastructure as code, etc), preferably in a windows environment;
- You have experience in scripting in powershell;
- Knowledge of MS Azure is an asset;
- You always search for new technologies;
- You like to learn as much as possible and you learn fast;
- You are no-nonsense;
- You like to share knowledge with others;
- You speak Dutch or French and English.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits;
- The opportunity to work in a very large environment;
- The opportunity to work next to very knowledgeable specialists in various domains;
- Training to support the above;
- The job location is (very) easily accessible by public transport (next to the North Station)
Probitis is a growing and dynamic IT company, created by experienced engineers, architects, project and service managers. At the moment their team consists of 15 people with great expertise. Through their integrated project and service management model, they decrease the gap between project management and service management on different layers.
As an IT service provider, Probitis provides operational system support. Such services are provided in large organisations like Engie, de Stroomlijn, Emmaus, Eandis and Deutsche Bank. They implement processes methodology based on effectiveness rather than efficiency. On top of that Probitis guides companies in the acquisition of complex ICT-systems.