Cybersecurity Analyst bij Curios
As a Security Analyst your main job at Curios will be to help customers with there security information. How to make sense of all the information and analyse this into actions that will close the security gaps in their environment.
Your tasks will vary between:
- Vulnerability data analysis
- Log data analysis
- Design secure network architectures
- Security Assessments
Need to have
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Strong technical knowledge with regards to network, windows server and linux server.
- Good knowledge of Firewall technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with security Tools such as: Splunk, Qradar, Tenable Nessus, Tripwire, Carbon Black
- Security Certificates such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27K, …
- Experience in a Security Operations Center
- Experience working in large IT enterprise environments
- Experience with writing scripts in Python, Perl, Ruby, ...
Contract for an indefinite period and a competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Cellphone with telecom provider subscription
- High-end Laptop
- Sodexo meal cheques
- Hospital and group insurance
- Yearly training budget to spend on your professional development
Curios provides expertise and guidance in the field of cybersecurity. This is offered in the form of managed security services and risk services.