Business / Functional Analyst bij CarsOnTheWebTopjob
The main purpose of this position within COTW is to identify the needs of the business users and translate these needs into user stories for the ICT development team. To come to these user stories, you will organize workshops with the business, have discussions, analyze requirements, document the collected information and validate with the business if you captured everything correctly.
You will report directly to the CIO and will be in close contact with our ICT team (10 people), product owners and other stakeholders.
• You are an enthusiastic person with very good communication skills
• You have a strong analytical mindset
• You are capable of translating complex business requirements into process maps and user stories
• You know how to prioritize and work in a structured and organized matter
• You have preferably 5 years’ experience in an ICT environment of which at least a first experience as a functional analyst but we are open to business/communication profiles as well.
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
• You have minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT, communications or business-related studies
• It’s a plus if you have knowledge of BPMN and business process management
• You are used to working in an Agile / Scrum environment or you know at least what this would mean for your function
• You live in the surrounding area of Tienen. Sponsorship not included
• This position is open to employees as well as consultants
COTW can give your career a boost and offers a full-option performance-led remuneration package
In return for your dedication and added value you receive a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as a company car, yearly bonus plan, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, …
To increase your job satisfaction, we offer flexible working hours, flexible holiday planning, 32 holidays, a cafeteria with warm meals at reduced prices, possibilities for home office and learning & development opportunities
CarsOntheWeb (COTW) is a young, international and fast-growing company, with offices in 5 European countries. COTW offers cars from leasing companies, car importers and owners of car fleets to professional car traders all over Europe through an online auction system. The headquarters of COTW are located in Tienen, where the roads are still free of traffic jams.
In a rapidly growing and quickly changing company like COTW we are looking for result oriented people, who can make the difference in our growth scenario, employees who take ownership and deliver the high-quality requirements. In return you will get an attractive salary package, an open-minded, flexible working & learning culture and possibilities to develop your talents.