BI Consultant / Developer bij Bridgers
- Based on detailed analysis from the business team and according to specifications, time and budget you produce quality code with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation.
- Bug finding, data administration, data cleaning, data mapping maintenance, production and documentation.Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand and develop the right application and deliver the right information
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
- You obtained a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mathematics, IT or equivalent knowledge through experience.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Data.
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, SAS, etc. (programming knowledge is required)
- Experience with other analytical tools including Python and R
- Experience with programming in SQL
- French or Dutch speaking with excellent command of English (written and spoken).
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a stimulating career through knowledge sharing and collaboration. Moreover, we offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.